Monday, September 15, 2014

Pearl Mountain Technology Watermark Plus/Picture Collage Maker 3 Review and Pic Gif Giveway

I received WaterMark Plus and Collage It Pro 3 in exchange for honest review from Pearl Mountain Technology. The Software is available for OS X and iOS on Macs.

WaterMark Plus

First, Watermark Plus allows you to take your photos and add a text or picture based watermark to the image(s). The software took a minute to figure out but eventually, I got the hang of the software. 

You can use the software to watermark your photos from theft, for example. You can add your copyright information to the photos. 



Picture Collage Maker  3

The Picture Collage Maker 3 allows you to make photo collages using your photos on your computer.I used my vacation pictures to create the collages for the review. I tried to make collages with other online software, but the process took too long to upload pics. Then, inspiration hit, use Picture Collage Maker.

I can use the photos in the iPhoto folder from the vacation. I can see all the pics in the side window and pick out the best ones to use in the collage.

You also can create photo books, scrapbooks, and posters. You  also can share your photos to social media.
















Pic Gif Giveaway

Enter to win Pic Gif Software from Pearl Mountain Technology. Giveaway ends September 29th, 2014. Check out the Gif, I made earlier last year of my daddy dancing 

Other Pearl Mountain Technology Reviews: 

Publisher Plus
Greeting Box
Video GIF
PicGIF
Collage It Pro

1 comment:

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie