Friday, March 28, 2014

Pearl Mountain Technology Video GIF Review (Tomoson)

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.







I reviewed Video Gif in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. The program allows you to turn your previously created videos into GIFs. You also can use the webcam to create new videos.

After your video appears, you can add text. With text, you can modify the colors, fonts, sizes, and shadows. You can choose which section of the video to use as a Gif.

Next, you can add effects to your video, such as Black and White: Vintage, and Marcato. You also can adjust frame count and frame delay.

When you are done creating, select the button, which says create gif, and your video will finalize.





Pros:


I made cute videos of my kids and great niece. I added text. I played with the frame counts and delays. The program was easy to work, when I used the webcam to record videos.




Cons:


One of the biggest problems I had was uploading my own videos. When I uploaded, the video would not appear on the screen. I could hear the video, but not see the video. The program worked best when I used the webcam to record videos.

Video Gif is available in the App Store for Mac OS 10.7 and higher computers and laptops. Currently the video is 4.99.

Social Media







I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie