Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Pearl Mountain Technology Publisher Plus Review

Disclaimer: I received a copy of Pearl Mountain Technology's Publisher Plus software. I received a code for redemption in the App store. All opinions are my own. No other compensation was provided.


 Product Review

I received a copy of Pearl Mountain Technology's Publisher Plus software. The software is available for Mac OS. The software has similarities to Microsoft Publisher or the templates in Microsoft Word. The software allows you to create flyers, brochures, and other documents. I saw some new templates such as a child care flyer or a job posting, which was very neat :-).

The software was easy to use. You just have to play around it with. Some features were a little harder to find and adjust, but I figured it out. Add your own images. Adjust the backgrounds, colors, and clip art. I created a birthday card for my great-niece, who turns 2 this weekend.







Video Review (Editing Phase. Will provide once finished). Show the process I used to create the birthday card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie