Thursday, February 27, 2014

Pic Gif Review Pearl Mountain Technology (Tomoson)

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. 

I reviewed PicGif, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. I received a code for redemption in the App Store.

The app allows people to create animated GIFS from photos and videos on Mac OS X.

I used the program to create a few GIFS.

The process was easy. You upload your videos or pictures into the program.

For videos, the program takes the video and splits it into frames. You can remove frames you don't like. You also can add in photos, text, and music.

Next,  you can change the frame speed, add in a background color, and choose the size and layout of the GIF (portrait and landscape).

Finally, you can share your videos via email or iMessage.

The App is currently on sale for  4.99 in the App Store.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie