Saturday, January 1, 2022

2021 Reflection

December 31, 2021

2020 brought a lot of new changes, but whoo that 2021 brought more changes. Behavioral changes. Anxiety. Massive depression. We have to move in 2022 because the complex is being sold to the city to build a pond. Lack of sleep. Stress. Crisis line. 

Ice storm Texas. Pipes bursting. Kids lost their mattresses. Blackouts. No hot water for almost 3 days, last week. 




On another note: I can go to church for both Sunday School and the Sermon again. I can ride the bus again. I can walk to the store or for fast food again. I haven't fixed a hole in the wall in a while. I don't have to rely on Uber and Lyft to get me around mostly. Completed a customer service experience job training course, through ClimbHire. 2 job interviews coming up. Pray for me and my sanity. 

God has definitely brought me through another year. 

2021 Reflection




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie