Sunday, January 2, 2022

Heat Press DIY Mini Heat Press Review (Tomoson)



I received the #HeatPressDIY mini heat press, in exchange for honest review from #Tomoson. I wanted this to help with a mask project, I started. I also started working on an backpack purse with transfer vinyl. I love exploring my creative side. Who knows what I can create next?

The mini heat press is great for for small and/or challenging projects. It also has an LED display, which shows both Fahrenheit and Celsius degrees. It also has a timer built in. The kit also comes with a spray bottle; a carrying case; and a heat-resistant foam mat. 

This was my first time, using a heat press and I still have a lot to turn, like turning the temperature settings on, which I have struggled with, since I received it, but once it is on, I can work on my projects. I also like how the press is small and portable. 


Youtube Video: 



You can purchase the mini heat press, using the link above. New customers can save 10%, using code: HPDIY10. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie