Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Trazodone Induced Dreams: The mob

 


December 21, 2021

No clue what was going on in this dream, last night. I was watching Addicted to Marriage; My 600 lb life; and Too Large before going to bed. I even stopped watching crime shows, especially anything on Discovery ID, before going to bed because the dreams can get weird. Nothing to do with gangsters and mobsters. Definitely confused the hell out of me. I seem to remember more dreams when they have people, I know in them.

Here is the parts, I remember. 

I was at my grandma's old house, with a few friends and their kids. Me and one of the kids, went for a walk. The kid told me, that his mama said she didn't care if I got covid walking with him, but he didn't need to get it. I was upset. When we tried to walk back in the house, a mobster stopped us by aiming a gun in our face. I don't know if he was going to shoot us or not. He didn't after we told him, we wanted to go in the house and see our family. He was upset because his friends doesn't consider him family and let us go. 

I went in the house to collect my kid but he wasn't there. No one knew where my child was. Apparently, I had left the house for a while. The friend was upset but I had a mob situation. 

Then some way, some how, I left my kid with a friend, to run errands, but got chased by the mob. They was looking for someone but Im not sure who.  


Another part:

The mob was after us in my grandma house. Me and a few relatives went to hide upstairs because it was more secure. I played dead and didn't get shot. It was hard because I still had to breath, while also scanning the room to see if everyone was ok. 

Another Part: 

I went over someone else's house and the gangsters came in the house, ransacking the place. I hide in the bathroom because of the secured door. But when other people came in the house, the door mysteriously disappeared and I could be seen. 

Another Part: 

Someone brought my grandma's house because they thought the family was dead, even though we was playing dead. Some of the family took on another identity. A tennis player figured out who one of us was because of an award. 

One of my relatives got on tv and was talking about a tennis championship, they won as a kid. The other tennis player realized they was the opponent and got upset because they thought my relative had died. 

The End: I hope I never have a dream like this again. I had strange dreams, like this before, but I haven't had them in a long time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie