Friday, December 17, 2021

Trazodone-Induced Dreams: Missing the Bus.


December 17, 2021

This was definitely one of the strangest dreams, I had, this week.

I had to take my youngest to school because he missed the school bus. I wasn't sure whether to take a rideshare or public transit to get him there. I went to sign him into the office, but there was not a late sign-in sheet. I had to bring Brad with me. 

The lobby then turned into a high school reunion, where I was hugging and greeting old classmates. While I was dealing with Kalen, the group headed to the park (where did it come from) across the street from the school. 

I also had to meet with the new nurse #4 to give her some meds for the month. Kalen was in the nurses office, as well. The nurse mixed his meds in with ranch powder mix and water. Kalen drunk the mix through a straw and loved it. I thought it was a strange way to dispense medication, but then again, it's Kalen and you have to get creative sometimes. 

I walked back outside, where a 9th grader was bringing his brother to school. He wanted to ask a question to the secretary. Since his brother missed the bus, He also missed his bus to a field trip and wanted to know what to do next. The security guard did not want to hear the 9th graders question and wanted him to leave the school. I also was asked to leave when I tried to ask the same question. 

Now, Brad was missing. Where was Brad? He was at the park with the high school reunion, jumping in the bounce house. I grabbed my kid and we headed to the bus stop. I had an appt and needed to head back home to take a bath, then catch the bus. Or do I catch an rideshare, even though I don't have enough money to do that, and head home and take a bath. Maybe just head to the appt, regardless of hygiene. 

The public bus stop turned into my grandma's house, where I used to catch the school bus. I apparently also had some craft supplies, set up outside, and was grabbing some to take home with me. I also needed a truck to pack up the majority of the supplies to take home. I had rainbow glitter, shoe slime (whatever that is), and other bottles of colorful stuff. I then woke up to get Kalen ready for school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie