Sunday, December 12, 2021

Trazdone-Induced Dreams: Attack of the Ex

 


December 12, 2021

I had my first Trazodone nightmare, two nights ago. An ex, who lives in another state, wanted me to testify for him, in court, saying he wasn't there, doing whatever he wasn't supposed to be doing. I live in Texas. He lives in GA. I also had an appointment or something, I was doing the same day. If the offense or defense lawyers did any research, they would realize, I wasn't in the state and I was busy at the time, but the ex was persistent. 

He traveled to Texas to convince me to lie for him in court. He didn't care I would be locked up and away from the kids. One of which, he did not even ask about. He tried choking and strangling me. He tried dragging me onto the train tracks, while the train was coming. He tried to harm my niece. He was seriously angry, I would not lie for him and risk my freedom for someone, who does not care about me. 

Both me and my niece tried to escape from him and thought we was free. Nope, he found out where we lived and banged on the door hard, shooting a gun in the air. The niece was able to escape through the window, outside to a small park, where our other relatives was. I wasn't able to squeeze all my belly through the window. 

The small park had my cousin, Chad, who is in college; his grandmother (my great aunt, who passed away, a few years ago). The park had trees and the clouds was bright-white, like we was in Heaven or something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie