Saturday, July 20, 2013

Revolt Fitness Week 3

Revolt Fitness Week 3


Welcome to Week 3 of Revolt Fitness. I been watching my diet this week. I did not do the detox again this week because I have not been to the store yet. I had to make do with food, which was here. 

I also have learned that buying healthier options do not stop other people from using them. For example, I bought two bottles of I can't believe it's not butter so I won't have to use butter. My sister has been using it when she cooks, instead of grabbing a stick or a tub of butter. 

The exercises have not been easy this week. Still tough to do at times. My new evil workout is that pike to plank. OUCH. I finally got my new exercise ball in the mail. I cancelled the old order, got my money back, and then ordered a new one for a few dollars more. I did part of Tuesday's workout yesterday, since week 3 friday was not up yet. I also did part of week 3 friday once the video was posted

Another highlight was my size 13 jeans finally feel comfortable again. The jeans had gotten a little tighter and I could not wear them. I tried them on today and they felt good. Not too loose and not too tight. I also noticed a pair of my old size 10's.  I will fit into them one day. I know it. I keep envisioning myself with a toned butt, thighs, and smaller belly. 

My weight is 155.8. I was 157 in week 2 and 163 in week three. I loss 1.2 pounds from week 2 to 3, with a total of 7.2 pounds. 

Now to those other evil measurements:

FIRST WEEK MEASUREMENTS:
WEIGHT: 163 LBS (my bathroom floor) 160 (my mother bathroom floor).
NECK: 14.75 INCHES
CHEST: 37 INCHES
WAIST: 38 INCHES
HIPS: 40 INCHES
THIGH: 27 INCHES
CALVES: 16 INCHES

3rd week Measurements:
Weight: 155.8 lbs
Neck: 14 inches
Chest: 37 inches
Waist: 36 inches
Hips: 41 inches
Thighs: 22 inches
Calves: 15 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie