Saturday, July 20, 2013

Ozeri WeightMaster Digital Bathroom Scale with MICROBAN Antimicrobial Product Protection Product Review (Tomoson)

I reviewed the Ozeri Bathroom Scale, in exchange for review from Tomoson.

About Ozeri (paraphrased from Tomoson) (direct material is in italics)
Ozeri manufactures digital products is the first company to incorporate MICROBAN antimicrobial product protection, which hinders odor and stain-causing bacteria. MICROBAN works for the product's lifespan by hindering the growth of bacteria and helps ensure the product is clean.

On a bathroom scale without Microban protection, bacteria can double in number every 20 minutes with frequent skin contact and exposure to moisture. The product also has a blue light feature for easy to read results. It also has slip-resistant material on the outside with impact-resistant tempered glass on the inside. The product also automatically turns off once you step off. Next, the scale uses 3 AAA batteries. The product also comes with a full warranty, just in case you need support.

Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 1 x 14 inches ; 4.7 pounds
Shipping Weight: 7 pounds

One problem I had was installing the batteries. I will explain more in the video below. I was not sure which way they went. The diagram on the back confused me a lot. I finally figured it out later. Felt like a dummy, when I did.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie