Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Trazadone-Induced Dreams: The Voice and Truth of God.

 




12/7/2021

Last Night, I fell asleep watching Hoarders, between 10 and 11 pm, CST. I was super tired of completing a project for a class in software development, I'm taking. I took my Trazodone (50mg) earlier plus some CBD for sleep, because I really needed to sleep. 

Eventually, I had a dream, a dream, not like any other dream, because they are Trazadone-induced. I had strange and vivid dreams, in the past, but none like these. 

I was dreaming about the Masked Singer. The judges was Tim Allen, some woman, and Dick Van Dyke. It was time for a singer, to be unmasked, and one of her clues, was she was the voice of God

This lead Dick van Dyke and Tim Allen to go into a long monologue about the voice and truth of our heavenly father. It wasn't too preachy. They included bible verses. The audience was enthralled and wasn't offended. 

Once the monologue was finished, the singer with the deep voice of God, was revealed, and it was Eartha Kitt, who sung a short song, and then went for coffee in the sound booth. 

When I woke up, David Jeremiah was on A&E, discussing the truth of God. I watched a bit of him and Joyce Meyer before passing back out. 

I do wish my oldest was more verbal. Brad also takes Trazadone. This may explain his screaming and laughing in his sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie