Friday, January 31, 2020

Design Cap Review (Pearl Mountain Technology)

I reviewed Design Cap, in exchange for honest review. I received a premium account for usage.

The app has amazing templates and font designs, but I had serious issues. First, for premade fonts designs, I had issues editing text. You have to double click on the text to change it. I had issues changing layered font designs. I could edit one layer but struggled to edit the other layers. Even when I click on the 2nd or 3rd layer, it would revert back to the first or try to move other images.

2nd, when I downloaded a simple design, it showed a different image than what I had worked on. For example, I created this for a friend of mine.

When I download a png, I received this image. The original words were still on the screen. I tried hitting save after making a few new changes, but received an error saying " Sorry for some reason, we was unable to save the project. Try again".






















I also worked on this image. I had troubles aligning the second layer of text to the first. It took some creative clicking but I was able to fix the misaligned text.

Finally, when I closed out the tab and went back in, none of my design was saved in my designs. I would had to start completely over to redo my work. I would not recommend the app, with the errors, I had. I struggled for hours making two images for an Facebook advice segment. The app is free, if you want to try it and work with it. I will still play with it and update this post if I figure a few things out, first.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie