Friday, September 20, 2019

FlexClip Review (Pearl Mountain Technology)

I reviewed FlexClip, in exchange for honest review. FlexClip is a video editing program. It comes with pre-built templates; stock images; stock videos; and various fonts and music for your project. It also lets you log in with Facebook.

I struggled with the program, the first few times, I tried to use it. There are limited instructions, so you are on your own. To upload your own photos, there is a button, which if you click on it, says upload. There is also a world button for stock images and videos. To edit text, double click (I clicked multiple times) to get the edit text box to pull up. Two lines of text will appear. Upper text goes on top. Lower text goes on the bottom.

To drag photos and videos down, click on the photo or video, and drag it down.

I created a quick video of my kids, called #thisisautism. The text box would let me type in the hashtag, but the hashtag did not appear in the video.




I wish it connected to Google Photos or my other photo clouds to be able to pull photos and videos quicker. For the project, I had to download each photo/video from Google and upload to the story board. Also, just like any other video editing program, such as iMovie or Premiere Pro, final processing times can vary. The video, I created took a few minutes to final export.

I also had issues with my pc, not loading up the website.

You just have to play around with the fonts, music, stock choices, and your own photos/videos to create, export, and upload a final project.

You can check out the website, using the link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie