Saturday, March 28, 2015

Instacandi Review (Tomoson)




I received Instacandi,, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. Instacandi is a service, which sends candy packages to yourself or a friend. All packages are 9.99 plus shipping. Whether you are cheering someone up or celebrating a birthday, Instacandi is a wonderful pick me up.

When my package arrived, I just got home from taking Kalen to a genetics appointment. I left the house at 7:45 a.m. and didn't get home until just before 7 p.m. I was tired and cranky. I came home to my room messed up, thanks to my oldest son and great niece. My pillows were off my bed. I had product reviews thrown here and there, even down the hallway. I went to the mailbox and picked up my UPS packages. Threw everything on the bed, so I can finish my food from the hospital and start cleaning up. I had to share what little I had with 3 other people, even though two of them had ate before I got here.  When I opened the package, I was happy. I needed a candy rush. My youngest son and I had fun over two days. My birthday was the next day.



The only thing, I did not like was all the glitter, confetti, happy faces, that was included in the package. Ok, I loved the hearts, I saved those for a craft project. When I opened the candy, the glitter went everywhere: my bed; behind my bed; and the floor. My vacuum did not like me after that.

The candy ranges from Twizzlers to Peanut Butter Cups to Laffy Taffy, Starburst, Hershey' mini's, Jolly Ranchers, Mary Janes, Haribo, 3 musketeers, and so forth. I choose the sweet treats package. You can hear more about Instacandi and the packages offered in the video below and on the website, listed above.

VIDEO REVIEW






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie