Sunday, January 4, 2015

Jamberry Nails Review (Displaced Yinzer)

I received the Jamberry Nails (Autism Puzzle Pieces) Design in exchange for honest review from Jocelyn McGaffic (Displaced Yinzer).

I have heard of Jamberry Nail Wraps before, but never tried them. When I was offered the opportunity to review, I knew I wanted the puzzle pieces.

I struggled with the wraps on both hands, a few times. I do recommend using nail scissors, since they are more precise. I used the blunt kiddie scissors and the scissors, which came with my nail clippers.

The process was easy. Clean and file your nails. Find the right size wraps for each finger. Before applying each wrap, heat the wrap with a heat source. Then, apply to your nails. Trim as needed and file the rest away. Apply the heat source again.

The first time, I tried it, I was distracted. I did both hands, but a few fell off. I tried it again a few days later, and was more successful. I struggled more with cutting the nails down and then filing the excess away.

You can check out my condensed video below.  I was able to cut down over 20 minutes of footage into five.




You can order Jamberry Wraps through Displaced Yinzer's Jamberry Party

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie