Monday, January 5, 2015

Nasopure Nasal Irrigation System Product Review (Tomoson)



A photo posted by Stacie D Wyatt (@sdwyatt1980) on




I received the Nasopure Nasal Irrigation System, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. The kit comes with a solution bottle and solution. You receive 1, 8 ounce bottle and 20 pre-measured salt packets, plus instructions. The irrigation system does not contain additives, perfumes, or ingredients.

The solution packet contains pharmacy grade sodium chloride and sodium bicarbonate. You can use 4 oz to mak buffered  hypertonic solution or 8oz of isotonic solution. Each mix has a different time for throwing the solution away.

You fill the solution bottle with water and the solution mix. Then, apply in your nose.

I wanted to review the Nasopure system because I have sinuses. I recently got over a major chest cold. The system helps keep your nose moisturized, especially when you are sick. The system also helps with sinuses; removes allergens; and other bad bacteria in or around the nose.

My nose definitely felt happy after each time, I used the system. My nose was not irritated. Just remember to hold your breath between squeezes, so the water does not dribble down the back of your throat. It is safe to accidently swallow though.

I haven't mastered the trick of applying the solution to one nostril and it flows down the other nostril though, but I am getting there.

You can purchase the Nasopure Nasal Wash system using the link above, along with a refill kit.

The refill kit comes with 40 buffered salt packets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie