Thursday, August 14, 2014

Infernal Innovations Ice Ball Molds Review (Tomoson)

This post contains Amazon Affilate links.










I received # 1 Rated Ice Sphere Molds HUGE 64% OFF SALE TODAY ONLY - Set Of 2 Giant 2.5" Ice Ball Molds - Slow-Melting & Stackable Sphere Ice Molds - Perfect For Your Scotch Or Cocktail - Best Ice Ball Makers - Stop Using Those Boring Ice Cubes & Add Some Excitement To Your Party With These Ice Balls!! - Ice Tray Perfect For Water Pitchers, Ice Tea Or Ice Coffee - Lifetime Warranty! in exchange for honest review from Tomoson.

I have seen Ice Ball Molds before, but never used them. Filling the molds was very easy. Removing them was a little difficult. You have to remove the top slowly, then run water along the sides to get the ball to come out. I did break one ball in the process. I also used the balls for juice and wine.


I also included a video demonstration of me taking the ice balls out of the molds. You can purchase the ice ball molds on Amazon. The balls are prime-eligible.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie