Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Charlie the Cavalier Begs for Attention Book Review and Puppet (Tomoson)








I read Charlie The Cavalier Begs for Attention: (Rhyming Bedtime Story/Picture Book for Beginner Readers and Early Learning, About Feeling Safe When Loved Ones Are Away, with Printable Puppet), in exchange for honest review from Tomoson.


I read Charlie the Cavalier in exchange for honest review. No other compensation was provided. I wanted to read the book for my children. The book was a short read, which is good for my toddler and teenager. The teenager has Autism and ADHD. The toddler has Autism, Global Development Delays, Sensory Processing, and a heart condition. I love books, which grab their attention quick and then the book ends quick. :-)

The book also came with a puppet, which I made with regular printer paper and then with card stock. I learned how to fold the puppet on my own but the book also comes with instructions on how to make the puppet. The kids and I loved the book. It's about a puppy named Charlie, who loves attention. He can say his alphabet and he can play peekaboo. Cute book.

Puppet Demonstration





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie