Friday, December 13, 2013

Presto Photo Review (Tomoson)

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I reviewed Presto Photo in response to a Tomoson Campaign. Presto Photo allows people to create photo books. You can upload photos via pdf file or from the computer. Presto Photo also has free and paid layouts from you to choose from.





The process was easy. First, you click on photo book at the top. Then, you create an account (if you don't already have one). Third, you name and choose your project. Finally, you choose the number of pages. If you need a quote, the website offers an instant page quote.

The next step is uploading and arranging photos, using the layout pages. This process was a little tricky for me. I was trying to find the right photos and right layouts for my photos. Then, I had to arrange them.

Next, you have to consider image quality when uploading your photos. I uploaded a few dark photos. The company will send you an e-mail to ask for confirmation to print and send your book to you. Since the book is for my memories, I said yes.

I loved my photos of the kids, nieces, and nephews. Of course, now I have missing pages because my niece took a few of my great-niece, for her wall.

Social Media:


Google Plus
Facebook Fan Page
Pinterest
Twitter


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie