Saturday, December 21, 2013

Copy Kids (Eat fruits and veggies) DVD Product Review (Tomoson)

photo taken from www.copy-kids.com
Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

About Copy Kids


I reviewed Copy Kids, in response to a campaign on Tomoson. Copy Kids is a DVD, which encourages kids to eat their fruits and vegetables.

Instead of providing a cartoon or a lecture format, the DVD presented kids trying out and playing with12 different fruits and veggies:


  1. Bell Pepper
  2. Carrots
  3. Raspberries
  4. Broccoli
  5. Bananas
  6. Strawberries
  7. Tomatoes
  8. Cucumber
  9. Oranges
  10. Avocado
  11. Apples
  12. Blueberries. 
Each fruit or veggie has their own chapter on the video. Each chapter is 6 to 8 minutes long. You can watch the kids reactions to trying out new foods. 


My Review:

I loved the video. I watched it with the kids. My oldest went back to watching tv shortly after. My two-year old was giggling at the babies. The video reminded me of when Kalen was starting new foods. We tried a different food every few days. Some he liked. Some he did not like. 

I also loved how the video focused on the kids and food. It has no narration. Just kids being kids, eating and playing with nutritious food. Messy faces, Stained Clothes, and all. The video was also funny. One of the funniest clips was Mattea eating an avocado. She was eating and smacking away. Such a cutie

Finally, the video includes extras. One of the extras is Dr. Jay Gordon discussing nutrition. The other extra is the video outtakes. 

The video is 19.95 on the Copy Kids website. 

Social Media:

Website

Facebook

Youtube

Twitter

PinterestI received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie