Monday, November 11, 2013

Get a Grip on your phone: Sling Grip Product Review (Tomoson)




I reviewed Sling Grip, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. I have the Purple SlingGrip. SlingGrip attaches to the back of your phone (Android, iPhone, Ipod,) or e-readers. When I applied to the campaign, I had the android phone, an iPod (child dropped it in toilet) and the kindle.

About the SlingGrip:


  • Made in the United States
  • Made with Natural Rubber Elastic
  • Uses Super 3M adhesive. 
  • Lets you take a pic or text with one hand. 
  • The grip is available in black, white, green, orange, pink, purple, red, and blue. 
  • The grips are 9.95 on the website. 
  • The adhesive is also sold on the website. 

Social Media:
















I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie