Saturday, November 2, 2013

WearEver Incontinence Bedding Product Review (Tomoson)





I reviewed Wearever Incontinence Bedding, in response to a Tomoson Campaign. The bedding contains a waterproof lining, which protects the bed from accidents.

I have a 12 year old, Autistic, ADHD son, who is not fully potty trained. He will pee, but will not always hit the toilet. He will poop every now and then. For his bed, I use a combination of sheets, blankets, pillows, plastic mattress covers, liners, etc. Anything to protect the mattress. I go to Wal-Mart or Family Dollar and buy the liners, but they don't last long due to wear and tear. Darn kids.

He already ruined a futon mattress with urine damage. When I opened up the mattress insides (had to rip it apart because it did not have zippers), the mattress was made out of recycled blue jeans. The material wasn't strong enough to support accidents. Currently, Brad has a sofa bed, I got from Ikea a few months ago.

Wearever has developed a waterproof mattress liner, which helps protect your furniture and fabrics. The liners are washable and resusable. The liner is 17.99, which is a good deal compared to all the money, I spent replacing pads and liners every other month. The liners have a Unique-Dri inner core, in addition to an IBEX Cotton polyester blend.


The first night, Brad used them, the mattress was still dry. He did have an accident in his depends, but the leakage did not make it pass the Wearever.

Social Media:
Facebook Fan Page

I provided two videos: One is me making Brad's bed, with kids in tow. The second is the video review, with the kids making cameo appearances (sons and great niece, I think).






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie