Sunday, November 3, 2013

Toilet Tree's Nose and Ear Trimmer Product Review (Tomoson).



I reviewed Toilet Tree's Nose and Ear Trimmer, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson.

About the Trimmer

First, The nose and ear trimmer uses one AA battery, which was not included with the package. Second, The Trimmer has a steel case, shaped like a pencil, which helps improve grip. Third, The trimmer also can be used in the shower.

Next, the trimmer has a built-in LED light, which helps when trimming the nose. The trimmer can also trim beard, eyebrows, and other pesky hairs.

Finally, the product has a lifetime replacement warranty. If your product breaks, contact the company for a new one.

My Review:

The trimmer was easy to use. I used the trimmer on my eyebrows, in addition to nose hairs. I also liked the blue LED light. I do recommend storing the trimmer up high and out of reach of children. For some reason, my kids was attracted to the box.

Next, I liked how the product came with a protective cover for the blades. Finally, The product does make a small buzzing noise.

Social Media:

Toilet Tree Website
Facebook Fan Page
Twitter
Amazon Page

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie