Thursday, June 25, 2015

The Healing Tree Herbal Air Natural Odor Eliminator Review (Tomoson)






I received The Healing Tree Herbal Air Natural Odor Eliminator for review from Tomoson. The product arrived within the past week.

The odorizer came in handy when my mother hired a professional carpet cleaner to come and clean the carpets (even though he went over the carpet once, instead of multiple times and it looks like any amateur could have done the same job). He cleaned downstairs first and then came upstairs. He needed a closer water supply for his doohickey and asked if he could use the water from the tub in my bathroom.

No, I didn't want him in my bathroom. I hadn't had a chance to clean it for the day. It smelled of pee. I had changed Brad earlier and his smell was still prevalent in the bathroom. I had planned on cleaning the bathroom after the kids calmed down.

Ok, so I unlocked the bathroom, bagged and tossed any trash, and emptied the diaper pail bag. Normally, when I clean the bathroom, I use a variety of products, but I didn't have time to get it that clean. So, I got the odorizer out the closet, opened it up, and sprayed it in the bathroom.

It had a strong neutral scent, versus something fruity or scented, like I normally use in an air freshener. Yet, it still killed the pee smell until I was able to fully get in the bathroom and clean it, like I normally do.

The product is all natural. The eliminator does not contain any chemicals or artificial fragrances.

    You can purchase the Natural Odorizer, using the link above.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie