Friday, April 17, 2015

Anthro Desk Dual Cable Clips Review (Tomoson)




I received Dual Cable Clips in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. Dual cable clips helps keep your cables in place, instead of going all over the place. I used the dual clips for my Echo and my Lamp. Both devices are on a vertical storage unit, by my bed. The cords run down from the unit to the outlet, but they can get tangled up at times by other devices, such as my computer. The cables also have been caught on the edge of my bed.

The devices have an adhesive backing. You simply peel and stick. I used the pack of three down the side of the wall to make sure those cables remain in place, instead of moving.

You can purchase the clips on Amazon Canada's Site. It takes a little while longer than regular shipping. I did not like the way the package arrived in the mail though. The envelope was torn and damaged.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie