Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Farfaria Product Review (Tomoson)




I received 3 months access to Farfaria in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. The app is available on Google Play and iTunes. You can download the app for free, but the subscription options are available inside the app. You can get access to over 800 books when you subscribe.

You can pay 4.99 monthly or $39.99 for a yearly subscription. 

I wanted to review the app because Kalen interest in books has increased recently. Normally, he flips through pages of a book and rips them out. Now, he wants me to read the books to him, versus me trying to get him to sit down and read to him. He wants to point to pictures on the page. Then, he rips the pages out lol.

The one big issue I had with the app is being sneaky enough to snatch my son's, Brad,  nabi 2 to be able to download and try the app. My son loves his tablet, but is not allowed to use the tablet before school or late at night. In fact, he has been restricted to weekend use. When he sees the tablet out, even just charging, he wants to use it, and he is not giving up control, even when the app is dead. 

I charged it when he was at school and then downloaded the app, when he was sleep.

So far, I been reading stories to Kalen using the read myself feature. The app also has an autoplay mode and a read to me option.

You also can track reading levels. On every story cover, you will see your reading badge with current reading level on it. The app also has a book club, where you can share reading recommendations with family and friends.

Finally, the app has no advertising or hidden fees. 

Social Media:



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie