Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Eco Nuts Organic Baby Liquid Laundry Soap Review (Tomoson)


A photo posted by Stacie D Wyatt (@sdwyatt1980) on


I received Eco Nuts Organic Baby Liquid Laundry Soap in exchange from Tomoson. I wanted to review the soap for my children. Kalen, aka Midget loves to mess up his school shirts. I love Garanimals from Wal-Mart and Ruum from Amazon. He goes to school with his shirts clean and comes home with food and other stains.

None of my current detergents are successful at getting all the stains out, neither is Shout helping. I wanted to see if the baby detergent can get out some of these stains. I am cheap and don't like buying uniform shirts each month, even if they 3.99 each lol.

The detergent smells excellent. Smells like strawberries. The detergent also comes in a pump form. I am not quite sure how much to pump, so I just pump 1-5 squeezes depending on the stains.

The laundry also comes out the washer and dryer still smelling good. The eco nuts does a better job at removing some stains, but not all.

You can purchase Eco Nuts Baby Liquid Soap on the website, along with other products. I have used the regular Eco Nuts Detergent before and the dryer balls. The dryer balls are my favorite :-)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie