Thursday, November 13, 2014

Discover with Dr. Cool Purple Amethyst Crystal Growing Kit Product Review (Tomoson)



I received Discover with Dr. Cool's Purple Amethyst Crystal Growing Kit, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. (Scroll down in the Science Fair Section).

I wanted to review the product because I thought it was cool, plus I know a few homeschooling parents, who can benefit from the products. I also love how the products are reasonably priced.

A photo posted by Stacie D Wyatt (@sdwyatt1980) on


The kit comes with a seed rock, crystal growing powder, an amethyst, stir stick, diorama, and instructions. There is also an activity book with puzzles, games, and mazes.

I been growing my crystals for two weeks.

The picture shows the progress. The glass started off with no crystallization, but within 4 days, the crystals started forming at the top.

STEPS

The first step is to mix the crystal growing powder with warm water using the stirring stick until the crystals dissolve. Then, you add your seed rock. Next, you place your jar in a place, where it will not be bothered. 


A photo posted by Stacie D Wyatt (@sdwyatt1980) on


A photo posted by Stacie D Wyatt (@sdwyatt1980) on

VIDEO REVIEW

You can purchase the crystal growing set on Dr. Cool's website. The website also offers a white quartz crystal growing kit and a red Aragonite kit.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie