Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Animal Trackers Club Product Review (Tomoson)




A photo posted by Stacie D Wyatt (@sdwyatt1980) on


I received an Animal Trackers Monthly Box, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. Animal Trackers is the first subscription box, I have reviewed for children. I thought about Kalen when I applied for the box.

Animal Trackers Club is designed for kids 3 to 6 years old.

Kalen is in preschool for children with developmental disabilities. He has taken an increase in learning since he started school. He wants to play on the computer, my tablet, and he wants to look at books more.

The kit came with activities and trinkets in a zebra theme. I received magnets, foam animals, animal cards, stickers, pencils, magic noodles, in a collectible lunch box to store the items in. I was definitely impressed with the amount of items included.

I also liked the ability to choose which toys in the box for Kalen to play with, based on his abilities. Kalen can also choose which ones he wants to play with. One day, he may want to play with the foam animals, provided he doesn't eat them. The next, we may work on the animal cards. The animal cards come with a card showing the back and front of a few animals, such as a zebra, lion, and a hippo. You also receive a card, listing the different ways to play with the cards, such as matching the fronts and backs or matching colors.







You can sign up for a monthly, 3  month, 6 month, or 12 month plan. Each month, you will receive the following:


  1. A foam Mask
  2. A play figure
  3. Animal information cards
  4. Magnets
  5. Photo cards
  6. Learning activity
  7. Art Activity
  8. Cover and Ring for Animal photo collection
  9. Lunch box
The plans start at 11.95, not including shipping and handling. 

A photo posted by Stacie D Wyatt (@sdwyatt1980) on


A photo posted by Stacie D Wyatt (@sdwyatt1980) on


A photo posted by Stacie D Wyatt (@sdwyatt1980) on


A photo posted by Stacie D Wyatt (@sdwyatt1980) on


A photo posted by Stacie D Wyatt (@sdwyatt1980) on


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie