Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Ageless Derma Oil Free Purifying Facial Cleanser Product Review (Tomoson)



A photo posted by Stacie D Wyatt (@sdwyatt1980) on


I received Ageless Derma Oil Free Purifying Facial Cleanser, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson.

I have received other Ageless Derma products before and love their quality of their products.

Ageless Derma Clay Masque
Ageless Derma Anti-Aging Skin Brightener

The Facial Cleanser had a light scent and felt light on the skin. I used the product daily to wash face and neck. The product helped clean my face and bring out a few impurities. My face felt refreshed after using the cleanser.

The cleanser contains organic aloe vera and chamomile extracts. The cleanser also helps soothe and heal skin from irritation.

You can purchase Ageless Derma products on the website, link provided above.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie