Friday, October 17, 2014

Jammy Jams Pop Goes Lullaby Review (Tomoson)



I received Jammy Jams Pop Goes Lullaby in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. The CD provides instrumental versions of pop hits, such as Problem by Ariana Grande and Dark Horse by Katy Perry. I have heard the songs by Iggy, Katy, Sam Smith, and Ariana, but not the rest. I love the beats, even if I have no idea what the words are.



The music is great for the kids to listen to, in addition to just relaxing to.



Track List

  1. Dark Horse by Katy Perry
  2. Stay with me by Sam Smith
  3. Fancy by Iggy Azalea
  4. Maps by Maroon 5
  5. Aint it Fun by Paramore
  6. Summer by Calvin Harris
  7. Problem by Ariana Grande
  8. Am I wrong by Nico and Vinz
  9. My songs know what you did in the dark by Fall out boy
  10. Chandelier by Sia

Jammy Jams comes in CD form and on iTunes.

Social Media



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie