Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Goboxi Productivity Software Review (Tomoson)



I received access to Goboxi's productivity software, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. Goboxi allows you to manage email, tasks, calendar, social media, and projects online. You can import your emails and other information into the website for more organization.

I wanted to review the software because I need to get more organized. When I was in school, I forgot about other things, such as submitting a review on time or not writing enough reviews, such as for Tomoson, to get the load minimized. I also struggled with tasks around the home, such as cleaning. I need to clean, but I also need to write. I need to write, but kids are calling me for food. Of course, I need to find a ride to the store to get food.

Now school over and I still am not finding the time to do everything I need to do. My blogging tasks are almost back on task, yet I need to clean. Like right now, I am on a mass cleaning spree. I got the game room floor, front room floor, and kitchen clean today. Tomorrow, carpet cleaning my room, upstairs hallway, game room, and maybe the front room. I still also have to vacuum the living room.

I'm on the edge of burnout and need more organization.

Goboxi allows you to log in with Facebook or Google plus. You also can connect your Twitter, once logged in. You then can add your Gmail account. Add tasks and a time frame and date for each task. You can search for items by hashtags.

You can read emails by contacts. You can read and respond to email. The website is great for organization. So far, I have used the site to read emails and for task management.

Sign up for early access to the website using the link above


Social Media


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie