Sunday, October 19, 2014

Drink Duets Review (Tomoson)






I received Drink Duets in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. I wanted to review the Drink Duets because this house is the epicenter of half empty water bottles around the house. Hard to identify which bottle belongs to who, especially with the kiddies. So, you go grab another bottle and hope for the best

Loading
#tomoson #productreview #futureproductreview #perfectchaos drink duets



Drink Duets is a foam drink identification tag, you can place over your drink to identify your drink. You write your name on the tag and place over the bottleneck of your water bottle, soda bottle, or even your beer bottle (since we have a few beer heads in the house). The tags wouldn't work for my kids. They want what I am drinking, (which is one of the reasons, I don't drink too much liquor in the house). The tags are more so for the older kids and adults in my house.

The beer heads can identify their drinks without causing a scene someone else drunk their drink :-)

The company also sells Drink Duet Skirts for your wine glasses or other stemware. The skirts and bottle tags also come in various colors. Maybe you feeling like a purple or a blue today.

Each pack of Duets is 4.50 each. The bottle tags come in a pack of 12 and the skirts come in a pack of 8.

Special Promotion

With the purchase of two packages of drink duets, you will receive a third pack of tags free if you use the code DD3.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie