Sunday, August 31, 2014

Prize Candle Review (TasteMaker Mom)

I received the Prize Candle in exchange for honest review from TasteMaker Mom. No other compensation was provided. All Opinions are my own.


I received the Prize Candle in exchange for honest review from TasteMaker Mom. I been seeing prize candles on other blogs for a while now and was happy to be chosen to finally review one.

The prize candles are made from soy versus traditional wax, so the wax is cool to the touch.

Inside of each candle, there is a jewelry prize. When you burn the candle far enough, you can get some tweezers or your fingers to grab the prize package and open it up.

The package contains a ring and a card, with a code on it. The code can be entered into the website to determine the value of the ring.

Check out the video review of the prize candle. It shows me digging for the candle and then showing me, going to Prize Candle's website to determine the value of the candle. I was highly impatient, but I am going to buy another one in the future and let it burn the correct way. Give the ring away as a gift to someone.

Disclaimer: Ignore the kids in the background. Everyone wanted to see what the prize was. My family crazy






You can buy prize candles on the website. The candles come in different scents. Ring selection is not guaranteed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie