Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Alpha Hydrox Foaming Facial Cleanser Review (Tomoson)




I received Alpha Hydrox Foaming Facial Cleanser, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. The foaming wash is a light-scented product, which produces a light foam, when cleaning your face.

I use the product on my face and neck. I been using it daily since I received it. I am almost out. The product is also reasonably priced: under $8. Alpha Hydrox also sells other beauty products and collections on the website.

To use the product, you wet your face, then add the foaming cleaner, let it foam up, and rinse off.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie