Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Nail Cones Product and Video Review (Tomoson)



I received Nail Cones In exchange for honest review from Tomoson. Nail Cones helps protect the sides of nails when polishing them. The cones come in three sizes. For me, the nail cones were easy to apply on some nails and harder on others. You do have to discern which size to put on each nail. Check out the official nail cones tutorial, in addition to my video applying nail cones for the first time. I still had a little polish on the side because I struggled with positioning the nails.

I wanted to review the cones because I struggle with polishing nails without making too many smudges or paint on the sides. I have invested in ta da drops from Julep to dry nails quicker because I am impatient (more smudges), start over again.

In the video, I did one hand with nail cones and one without. I also polished my nails to determine if there is a difference between using the cones or not using the cones.

The nail cones are 5.99, sold through paypal. You get four sheets of 15 for a total of 60 nail cones.

Nail Cones Tutorial



My Video Review with Demonstration





Social Media



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie