Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Montague Jeunesse Review (Tomoson)

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



I received 5 masks from Montague Jeunesse in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. The masks came in two types: peel-off and creamy. Each mask also helped resolve a different skin issue.



Face Mask Collection


The smoothie aux fruits helps deep pore cleaning. The smoothie smells delicious. Great fruit-based scent. The smoothie is a cream-based mask.

The white chocolate is an ultra-deep cleaning creamy mask. The chocolate smells wonderful too.

The clean-up mud helps minimize blemishes.

Passion fruit helps deep clean too.

The green tea peel off also helps deep clean pores.




Green Tea Peel off Mask Dried
I loved the scents of the masks. The masks also did not irritate my skin. I do prefer the cream over the peel-off. I also love the other facial products Montague Jeunesse offers. For example, they have masks, which unfold and you place over your face.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie