Tuesday, April 8, 2014

McDonald's Houston Children's Festival (Hello Houston Media)

Disclaimer: I was provided passes to the McDonald's Houston Children's Festival for participation from Hello Houston Media.

Link to post discussing McDonald's Houston Children's Festival

On March 29th, 2014, The family and I attended the McDonald's Houston Children's Festival, held downtown. I went with my sons, niece, great-niece, and nephew. I was a little bit hesitant to how Brad was going to act. He did an excellent job.


The event provided plenty of free things for the kids: tooth brushes, tooth paste, floss, bracelets, etc Plenty of the booths offered a free swag bag. I ended up with cleaning supplies, dental care items for the children, balls, draw string bags, kites, rubber bracelets, etc. The event also provided vaccinations for children. 

I also learned about upcoming events in Houston such as Houston Money Week, last week. I also heard about Autism in the Park, hosted by MHMRA of Houston. I can't find my flyer now so if anyone has any information, let me know. The event is on April 19th, 2014, somewhere in Texas. I also bought a bag to hold all my swag. 

The event also had balloon shape makers, video game characters, mascots, and lots of giveaways to enter. I had won one but when the company called to notify me, the representative had too many requirements to claim the prize. 

The kids had fun even when the area was packed and noisy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie