Thursday, April 10, 2014

Amara Organics Vitamin C Serum Review (Tomoson)

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.




I received Vitamin C Serum For Face 20% - Best Natural & Organic Ingredients - With Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E - Brightening Serum - Anti Aging, Anti Wrinkle, & Collagen Booster - Remove Age Spots & Reverse Sun Damage - Powerful Antioxidants & Moisturizer - Highest Quality Vitamin C Available - Satisfaction Guaranteed, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson.

I wanted to review the product because of the benefits. Anti-aging, collaging-boosting, moisturizer, and vitamin c. I am getting older and my kids are driving me crazier. I also love the benefits of vitamin c. Vitamin C helps fight infections. Rubbing vitamin c paste on a cold sore or blister helps swelling go down faster. Vitamin C helps with vision and inflammation.

How to use:

  • Clean your
  • Apply toner
  • Apply Vitamin C Serum
  • Apply Moisturizer after serum absorbs. 

The Serum is easy to apply. The serum comes with an syringe applicator. You simply squeeze out a little and rub it on your face. The serum does not feel heavy on your skin. The serum is not greasy or oily or leaves your skin filmy. 

I have been using the product for a few weeks now. My skin looks healthier. 

After reading the reviews on Amazon, I applied the serum to some dry, discolorations on my arm today. 

The product is currently $23.99 on Amazon. The product is prime eligible. 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie