Monday, January 13, 2014

Red Leaf Caramel Matcha Green Tea Powder Product Review (Tomoson)

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

imaged retrieved from http://www.redleaftea.com/onsale


I reviewed Red Leaf's Caramel Matcha Green Tea Powder, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. The tea is 100% Matcha Tea and the tea is natural. The tea does not contain artificial coloring; sweeteners; preservatives; or MSG and chemical additives.

I been using powdered tea for a while. I liked the powdered green teas because you don't have to steep the tea. I wanted to review the Caramel Matcha Green Tea because I love caramel. Green tea is good, but sometimes can taste a little bland. I have used other sweeteners to add flavor, such as splenda and other sugar alternatives; honey; and liquid water drops.  Matcha also can be used in cooking, baking, and smoothies. The powder can be mixed in anything for an extra boost.

I loved the tea.

The tea is available on Red Leaf's site, starting at 15.99. The site also offers other flavors, such StarBucks Green Tea Frappe, Almond, Aloe, Aphrodisiac, Banana, Berry, Brandy, Caramel Popcorn, Cheese Cake, Cookies and Cream, Strawberry, and Strawberries and Cream. The site had four pages full of Matcha Powder flavors.

. You also can customize a flavor. The site also sells traditional teas and samplers, just in case you want to try some of everything. Some of the other teas include Earl Grey, Blooming, Red, Green, White, and Wine-infused. I love tea and some of these flavors, I would love to try (i.e. wine-infused).

I also noticed the site has a free sampler of the month. January's flavor is Vanilla. Just pay shipping and handling.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie