Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Hershey's Spread Review (CrowdTap)



I received Hershey's Spreads, Chocolate Flavor, in response to a sample and share from Crowdtap. I received my sample last week. So far, I have tried the spread on the following:


  1. Dulce Con Leche Ice cream
  2. Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
  3. Special K Bars: Chocolate flavor
  4. Multigrain bread
  5. Alone, straight from the spoon
Since my kids got a hold of my spread, it has also seen:
  1. The top of my laptop
  2. My sheets
  3. Pillows
  4. The floor
  5. toys.
My youngest also stood on his tippy toes to reach the spread on the shelf and ran down the hallway, giggling. 

I liked the spreads. I definitely will buy the other two flavors in the future. I love chocolate. Definitely love me some Hersheys. I was glad I was chosen for this campaign. Can't wait to try the spreads on other things. 

I seen a recipe online, where a blogger used brie, cranberry sauce, bread, and spread to make a interesting grilled cheese sandwich.
Image taken from The Eat, Bake, Blog. 
I also seen another pic, where the blogger combined chocolate spread and sugar cookies into a dessert pizza. The Weary Chef had a chocolate spread and banana open-face sandwich. The Ginger Snap Cafe had a beautiful smore recipe. 

 The product is versatile because chocolate goes with anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie