Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Wantable Make-up Box Review (Tomoson)

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I reviewed Wantable's Make-Up Box in response to a Tomoson Campaign. I had previously reviewed the Intimates box.

The process is similar to the selecting the intimates box. You go to Wantable's site; choose which box you want; and take a style profile quiz. Each box (Intimates, Make-Up, or Accessories) has their own quiz. You have three choices for each item shown: love, like, or dislike.

The quiz asks you questions about your skin tone, lipsticks, glosses, tools, blushes, fingernail polishes, eye shadows, foundations, mascaras, etc. Once you finish the quiz, you pay. You don't know what's in your box until it arrives.

Each box is $36 or $40 dollars, depending on if you choose a subscription or one-time purchase. 



My make-up box came with fingernail polish; facial tightening cream; lip plumper; an eye smudger, eye shadow,  and lip veneer. My favorites was the fingernail polish, eye shadow, and eye smudger. I had trouble with the lip veneer. I love the color, but I accidentally removed the applicator and then lost it. yay me.

Next, the lip plumper has a minty taste. It tingles when you use it. I guess that means, the product is working. 








Social Media:

Facebook Fan page
Twitter
Pinterest
Instagram
Google Plus




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie