Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Cha Cha Cha, French Learning Songs Product Review (Tomoson)


I reveiwed Cha, Cha, Cha, French learning songs via Tomoson. I wanted to review the CD for my nephew. He is learning French. My sister also visited France, this summer.

The CD is a collection of French Songs, produced by Whistlefritz. The singer is Lynn Veronneau and the composer is Didier Prossaird.

For people, like me, who know little French, the song guide provides a vocabulary list with an English translation.

Some of the songs include Bingo, Les Elephants (the elephants), Les Voyelles (The vowels), and Les Saisons (the seasons).

The CD can be listened to for fun, or added to your homeschool curriculum. Maybe you or your child(ren) want to improve their vocabulary.

The CD is $14.99 on Whistlefritz's website.

Social Media:

Website
Facebook Fan Page

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie