Monday, October 28, 2013

Total Nutrition Product Review (Tomoson)



I reviewed Total Nutrition, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson . The product was created by Immortal Herbs.

Total Nutrition is a powdered-based supplement, which contains antioxidants, amino acids, enzymes, nutrients, and vitamins. Total Nutrition is a superfood.

The ingredients include Barley Grass Powder, Wheat Grass Powder, Spinach Powder, Alfafa Powder, and Orange peel Powder. Other powders include dandelion, lemon peel, ginko, and blue berry.

I been interested in powdered teas and supplements for months now. I don't like taking pills daily. You take one scoop of the powder daily. It can be added to juice or a smoothie.

The product is 69.95 for a 30 -day supply on the Immortal Herbs website.

Social Media:

Facebook
Website:
Twitter:



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie