Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Qoileez Product Review (Tomoson)


I reviewed Qoileez in exchange for review from Tomoson. (Video Review coming soon as the kids go to sleep).

Qoileez is a innovative concept, which adds a little design and style to your hair, pencils, or even arts and crafts. Add them to your laces on your shoesI used them on my pens and pencils. The sky is the limit when using Qoileez.

The product is sold in packs of 7 and 14. I received 4 packs of 7. The website offers many styles--in many colors. You can get dots, stars, stripes, and animal print. The sets start at 4.99.

An example of Qoileez on hair:


Social Media:

Pinterest
Youtube



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie