Saturday, October 19, 2013

Personalized Note Flat Cards from Amy Adele (Tomoson)


I reviewed personalized note flat cards from Amy Adele, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson.

The cards on the website are flat and can be personalized with words and images. I chose the Purple Daisy Stationary for review. I chose this one because I love the color purple and I love flowers. I also chose to put my name as the wording. A simple design with simple wording.

The stationary also comes with envelopes.


You can order stationary on the website in quantities, ranging from 15 to 500 cards.

The process is simple. You find a design you like, then hit personalize. The next step is to enter your text, font, and font color.  You also can customize the alignment and size of the wording. You also can preview your card before adding it to the card. Once your card is completed, you can add it to the card and order your new stationary products. You also can save your designs for later. 

Amy Adele also sells invitations, calling cards, waterproof labels, t-shirts, bag tags, clothing, birth announcements, and banners. Check the website out.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie