Sunday, October 20, 2013

Mark My Time Digital Bookmark Product Review (Tomoson)


I reviewed Mark My Time, in exchange for review from Tomoson.



Mark-My-Time is a innovative concept to bookmarks. You don't have to use a ribbon or a paper bookmark. Mark-My-Time allows you to not only save your child's place in a book, but to record his or her time spent reading a book.

I wanted to review the product to track the time I spend reading to the kids each day. It is a great product. My kids can't read yet, but they can be read too. I may give it to my nephew since he is also homeschooled and his mother has him reading daily.


The product was awarded Best new product of 2004 by Book Expo America. Mark-My-Time comes in many colors: bright yellow, neon blue, neon purple, neon green, bright pink, and bright red.

The bookmark comes with a digital clock, in addition to a timer, which tells you how long your kids read for the day. Maybe your child has timed homework in other subjects, the bookmark can be used to track the time as well.


The product also features a cumulative timer, which stores 100 hours of reading time. The bookmark uses a watch battery.

The bookmarks are 8.95 each on Mark-My-Time's website. The website also sells digital book lights (countdown with a light), digital metronomes, and digital clip-on lights. The bookmarks are also sold in stores. The website offers a store locator


Social Media:



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie