Saturday, October 5, 2013

Feel Good Gluten Free Treats (Tomoson)

I received two, six pack gluten-free muffins, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. The company, who developed the muffins was The Butterfly Bakery. The box arrived shortly after getting approved for the promotion. The company sent banana nut and blueberry muffins. The muffins did not make it past a few hours. I chose to review the muffins because my nephew is allergic to wheat. He is on a gluten-free diet. Eugene is also a vegetarian. A picky vegetarian, with an allergy to wheat. He also does not eat  certain dyes. Trader Joes is his favorite store.


Butterfly Bakery makes gluten-free and sugar-free desserts. The owner wanted to create a line of desserts for her mother, who is diabetic. Her mother loved the muffins. Butterfly Bakery also makes cookies, cakes, cupcakes, streusel, and brownies in a variety of flavors: Chocolate Chip, Lemon, Apple, Cranberry Orange, Pumpkin, and Corn.

The products had mixed reviews. The whole family partook of the muffins. Some of us liked them and some of us did not. My nephew loved them. The muffins are smaller than normal-sized muffins, which is a good thing, perfect for a quick snack or dessert. You can taste the banana and the blueberry in the muffins. The muffins also do not have the sweetness of a regular dessert. The sweetness is not overpowering. I been reducing my sugar intake over the past few months, using more splenda and other sugar substitutes when possible. I also reduced my butter intake by using I cant believe it's not butter spray. The muffins are a great way to have a healthier snack.


Social Media:

Twitter:
Facebook:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie