Saturday, October 19, 2013

Cheese Thinables. Half Calories Crackers Product Review (Tomoson)



I reviewed Cheese Thinables,  half-calorie crackers, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. The product was created by the Fiber Gourmet. I do not have any pictures because my wonderful 2 year old, ate them all before I had a chance to try them.

The chips were a guilty-free snack. They did not have the same flavor profile as Cheeze-Its or Cracker Chips, but it was cheesy. Great snack for the kids, even the little 2 year olds, who recently learned how to open up a bag or two or three.

Cheese Thinables is a new cheese snack, developed by the Fiber Gourmet, which has half the calories of Cheese Nips or Cheez-Its.

Each pack has 60 calories and 11 grams of fiber. Each pack also has about 30 crackers.
Fiber Gourmet provided a chart, comparing Cheese Thinables to Cheese Nips and my addiction, Special K Cracker Chips.


FiberGourmet
Cheese Thinables®
Nabisco
Cheese Nips®
Special K
Cracker Chips
Serving Size1 oz1 oz1 oz
Calories60140110
Fiber11gLess than 1g3g
The website also provides a list of locations, where to buy Cheese Thinables. Houston is not on the list yet, but I can hop Mega Bus and go to San Antonio or Fort Worth. You also can order products online. Fiber Gourmet also sells noodles and flatbread. If you are not sure what you want to order, you can order a sample pack of the pasta or the crackers or both. Another thing, I liked was you can build your own box of crackers. You can choose 6 packs of the flavors you like and ship it to the house.


Social Media:


Facebook Fan Page
Fiber Gourmet's Blog



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie